Ramadan Mubarak quotes are a beautiful thing. They remind us of the simple things in life. A perfect reminder of how much love and friendship we have for one another. They also show us that we’re time is precious, and that even though we’re not always aware of it, we have the potential to make a difference in the world.
So why not put all of your energy into making the most of your time, and using that time to appreciate all that is around you? quotes from Ali Baba tell the story of a man who has been given an impossible task and yet is able to complete it. “I don’t ask for help but I give help” This is what really counts. “The best part of Ramadan is spending time with family and friends, together, in darkness or in light.” And finally, “There is no escape from fear; form it not.” Our life is now or never.
As we approach the holy month of Ramadan, let us remember the words of wisdom from some of the great Muslim scholars and thinkers. These quotes remind us of the importance of fasting, compassion, and spirituality during this special time. May Allah grant us all strength and blessings during Ramadan Mubarak! Quotes for a blessed Ramadan:
“Ramadan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur’an, as a guidance for mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (between right and wrong). So everyone of you who is present (at his home) during that month should spend it in fasting.”
Ramadan Mubarak Quotes 2023
Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar and is observed by Muslims worldwide as a month of fasting to commemorate the first revelation of the Quran to the Prophet Muhammad. The primary purpose of fasting during Ramadan is to develop God-consciousness, self-discipline and sympathy for those less fortunate. During this holy month, many Muslims also take part in special charity projects and increase their participation in religious activities such as prayer and Quranic recitation. Wishing you all a joyous and blessed Ramadan! Here are some inspirational quotes to help get you through the next few weeks:
- Preparing for Ramadan but for many of us the Quran has gathered a lot of dust since the last time we picked it up.as Ramadan is fast approaching we must blow of the dust and start to build a close relationship with Quran.
- TAQWA is the ultimate goal of our Ramadan preparations, to be among the righteous for now and forever!
- Make this Ramadan the turning point in your life. break free from the deceptions of this world and indulge into the sweetness of EEMAN.
- Spread this, as you may find it on your account [of good deeds] May Allah make us of the victorious…
- Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “HE who gives iftar to another fasting person shall earn reward equivalent to a fasting man without detracting from the reward of the latter” (Nisai and Tirmidhi). Ramadan Quotes
- Supplicate “three prayers are not rejected the prayers of a father, the prayers of a fasting person, and the prayers of a traveler.” (Narrated by Al-Baihaqi)
- Allah says about the fasting person. “He has left his food, Drink and desires for my sake, The fast is for me, So I will reward (The fasting person) for it and the reward of good deeds is multiplied ten times” [Sahih Al bukhari 1894]. Ramadan Quotes
- The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: “Whoever gives food for a fasting person to break his fast, he will have a reward like theirs, without that detracting from their reward n the slightest.”
- The prophet (Prayers and peace of Allah be upon him) used to break his fast by ripe dates or dates (in the absense of ripe dates) or sips some water in the absence of dates) Before praying. Ramadan Mubarak quotes[Al-Albany].
- Live your life like everyday is Ramadan and the Ankhirah will become you Eid
- Ramadhan will be coming soon prepare. your mind, body and soul for the holy month gain maximum benefit. Ramadan Quotes
- The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) Said, When the month of Ramadan start, the gates of heaven are Opened and the gates of hell are closed and the devils are chained – Saheeh Al-bukhari.
Conclusion paragraph: Ramadan Mubarak Quotes 2023 Wishing you all a blessed and peaceful Ramadan. As we all come together to celebrate this holy month, may your time be filled with joy, reflection and spiritual growth. Here’s to hoping that the coming year is one of peace, prosperity and happiness for us all!